28.11.07

Two weeks later.

I don't really know how to handle this--do I play catch up and detail what Jim and Eric's house was like? Internet access as I am used to, was a very limited thing. I ended up drinking more alcohol than I am used to, eating more than I am used to, watching more movies (Xanadu!) than I am used to.

This week is my last. I'm spending it with Jennifer and Wade. I work with Jennifer--she's in sales at the magazine. Wade is an artist I've known pretty much since I came to Fresno, as he's played in numerous bands. I'm surrounded by cats at the house, which I love. Little furry kittens to wake up to in the morning.

I don't know what I'm going to do when this project is over. I've grown to anticipate the Sunday move. Little things, like "give me a tour" and "let me make sure I have your phone number correct."

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

come live with us when it's over. you can pack up your stuff every saturday, drive around the block and move back in.

Laura said...

I think what's pretty amazing is that you've probably made a very big mark in people's lives. I really miss you, you really were the best kind of room mate to have during this period in my life. I love ya nd I can not wait to see what happens next.