30.11.07

What I like about Jenn and Wade's house is that there is art everywhere. Not just prints, not just random pieces--these are the real deal. Pieces made by Daniel Johnston and Kevin Seconds and, hell, our old friend Ronald Dzerigian. There are art books and magazines. There are collections--walls lined from top to bottom with cds and videos. It would take me days to just look through them. I told Jenn that I had read all of the Elvira novelizations, but had not seen any of the movies...and now here they all are, in front of me.

I feel like my mother was Elvira for one Halloween when I was younger? She is that beautiful, so it is not that farfetched. I could have made that up. It hadn't come to me in years.

Tomorrow I'm going to Wade's warehouse. He's plowing through a project with Camille Rose Garcia, and some pinball work. Jenn is talking about making breakfast and giving tours at a haunted house in Clovis. I don't think I'm phrasing that correctly. She's part of a group that focuses on paranormal research. I'm eager to see the place.

I was writing Eric a note when I realized that I'm tired. I am planning a collapse on Sunday. I'm ok. I'm better than ok, I'm redfaced and exhausted but more clearheaded on a few things.

The one thing I am sure of is that I am a better person when I am on the move.

No comments: