22.7.08

Love letter.



I know it's the middle of summer, but Emily's scones sound so good right now! The weather has been topsy-turvy, making me with for that sly Novmember weather that seems so delicious in the central valley. I have been finding little ways to trick myself. Last night I bought a sweatshirt, and I plan to sleep in in with cold air around me. I am trying to eat more frozen yogurt. I invite you to hibernate and listen to Ira Glass.



"Matchmakers" has to be one of my favorite episodes of This American Life. "Babies Buying Babies" has become a running joke between Adam and myself. It's set in December, so it's absolutely perfect for this sweltering summer weather.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh I am not sure if I have listened to that one. At one point I was completely up to date, then I have been taking a break trying to let some new episodes build up. I love that it is getting cooler, at least for a couple days. The heat is evil. In other comment news. Love the new art. Keep up the good work.

- said...

That turned out really nice!

Sarah Marie said...

I love that you put a sweatshirt and are trying to eat more fro-yo! You're awesome! I know what you mean though ... I bought a new sweatshirt too and I really want to go to the beach to wear it! and I really, really want it to rain!

Laura said...

Eric totally knows the girl who tells the story about babies buying babies. I forget what her name is, but she has a really funny web site, she's a stand up comedian in NY.

Jenn said...

This is my other favorite. Love the suitcase