30.7.08

Pretty in pink, my least favorite John Hughes movie.

On Sunday, Jenn and I put together a few photo ideas. We picked up Sarah and took her back to the loft, where I did a painting on the wall. Sarah hopped into her tutu and Jenn put together some amazing lighting and took pictures.

After talking it over with Jenn, I think the photos are appealing and expressive, but don't necessarily hit the mark. I do sort of like the painting on the wall and might keep it up for a bit. Here's a few of the photos:









And here's an outtake Jenn took of me:




Where are the potstickers?!?

6 comments:

adammarler said...

Man, what is my camera doing there in that

p.s. that is pretty rad

Stephanie said...

wait are you the photog? in the bizarre event i ever get married would you like to shoot it?

Aurore said...

Adam-when your camera is around, I try to be like Jenn!

Stephanie-I'm soo not the photog; that would be Jenn. She's amazing and does weddings and you should def. keep her in mind if you do get married!

Sarah Marie said...

Yay! Go team us! I had such a great time being involved in this project! Thanks for asking me to participate! And I got to meet Jenn and Mary-Kate and Ashley! Woo! And wear a tutu and crazy-ass makeup. Good times! I love your idea for this project! oh, did I tell you it reminded me of "Bust" magazine? If I did, I'm sorry, I meant to say "Ms." magazine. Here's a link to the cover my friend was talking about https://msmagazine.com/images/Spring2008.jpg

Sarah Marie said...

Aurora-- you are so awesome!!! For realz! Glad we got to hang out and do the photoshoot!

Katie @ Très Lola said...

they are really great shots.