14.9.08

Touch me, I'm sick.





I will spend this day in a white nightgown. You'll never know the difference. I will be at the bookstore and then I will eat some fruit and paint. The light is perfect right now.

Adam is growing a beard. He chronicled his stint in a successful indie folk band on Twitter:

"Growin a beard, time to start an acoustic folk rock band

Oh shit, our single from the new album got picked up for the next season of Smallville!! 11:20 AM September 11, 2008 from txt

Hey, my band is going to be at Clouisfest this year, come check us out 11:20 AM September 11, 2008 from txt

Just got signed to Bighouse records, got a split 7" with Doc Grumpy coming out soon! 11:21 AM September 11, 2008 from txt

Warner Bros got their shit confused, I guess it was the new season of Diagnosis Murder, not Smallville :( 11:24 AM September 11, 2008 from txt

@spacevalkyrie: You can totally join! We just got our first royalty check so we can buy you a jews harp to play 12:23 PM September 11, 2008 from txt in reply to spacevalkyrie

@spacevalkyrie: Oh dang, you are totally right about the autoharp. Start practicing though, we got a gig on The Colbert Report soon 12:30 PM September 11, 2008 from txt in reply to spacevalkyrie

Awww man, Zack Braff put our song on his new Scrubs spin off show about the janitor (called "Scrubbin"). I hope this doesnt make us int ... ... 12:43 PM September 11, 2008 from txt

ARGH the band just got screwed by our agent! Harvey Rosengoldbergstein is a bad agent! 01:19 PM September 11, 2008 from txt

Awesome, we got a tour lined up for this fall with Devendra 01:20 PM September 11, 2008 from txt

Well sure Wes Anderson, my band would love to write the score for your next film! 01:28 PM September 11, 2008 from txt

The band broke up, not even that guy who saved Metallica could help. We had a good run, but its time to move on 03:41 PM September 11, 2008 from txt"

I didn't know it existed before, but I found a Coney Island Hot Dog restaurant downtown. I keep finding so many treasures! Fresno truly has rings on every finger.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How could you not know about Coney Island?!?!? Paper hats and chili dogs!!! My dad used to take me there when I was small. There were juke box selectors at the table.

Centa said...

You have made my heart ache with longing for a coney island chili dogs :(

Aurore said...

Elizabeth-what other restaurant treasures downtown do you know about? Please share!

Centa- next time you make it to Fresno we should have a Coney Island Breakfast dining experience!