1.12.08

Beachy



I think the last time I spent so much time on a piece was in college. I like to think that it was because the thing is flipping huge, but maybe I was just stumbling with so much space to work on. At least it's done!

Eric made me an "Emergency Kit" consisting of drink and chocolate mixes. It was so sweet. I'm using the box it came in for jewelry now.

Last night Amber and I were wearing the same hat--her's was black, mine was red. We spotted the same girl and both wanted her haircut. I like that. I need to spend more time with Amber.

How was your Thanksgiving? I hung out with my grandmother and aunts and uncles. Our family friend Norene passed away, so the comfort was tempered with sadness. We are gonna miss her.

We had too many desserts and I felt like a beached whale by the time 5 pm rolled around.

My bed is on Craigslist. Let me know if you are interested, and I will cut you a deal.

1 comment:

sarah marie p said...

This is really, really neato, Aurora! You should be proud. xoxo