30.12.08

What I Wore.



I couldn't tell you the numeric dates for when I wore each of these (save for the purple outfit, which I am wearing as we speak). But just know that they were worn.

Worn to the Fresno Fairgrounds for Hmong New Year:

Scarf in hair (I was going for a flapper vibe,but I don't think it worked too well): bottom of an old tshirt I wrapped around my head
t-shirt: Cho's cast-off
hoodie: Cho's cast-off
dark-rinse jeans: Mossimo, at Goodwill on Shaw (near Fresno State)
boots: Mom's



Worn to Jefferson and Tracy's photoshoot in the Tower District.

Scarf around neck: I honestly don't remember where this came from. A friend? A thrift store? That's likely.
tshirt: Cho's cast-off
cardigan: Merona, via Goodwill on Shaw
skirt(s--there are two layered on top of one another for extra poofiness): Richard Chai for Go International/Target, via Goodwill on Shaw)
tights (they were too short so I cut off the toes, and now they are leggings): Goodwill on Blackstone
shoes: Charlotte Rousse, Goodwill on Blackstone



Today, for an interview with a paper about painting.

Dress: Richard Chai for Go International/Target, via Goodwill on Shaw
Belt: no brand, Goodwill on Shaw
Mary janes (I am so glad I got these. they go with everything!): Goodwill on Blackstone



I know from this post it seems like I only shop at three stores! Well, that's kinda true. I like to look through everything and then just end up finding the best stuff in my size at these thrift stores. I find brand new clothing there all the time, along with the fun vintage stuff.

3 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

There must be some amazing Goodwills in Fresno, because your outfits are always so fabulous!

Anne Schumacher said...

You are so cute.
You inspire me! Now I want to make a blog about what I wear...sounds like fun.

sarah marie p said...

You look gorgeous! Why you gotta be so neato burrito?! Ohmygosh, the last dress looks so beautiful on you! LOVE!

p.s. my word verification is "chomie" -- like CHO mie! or .. My Cho!