21.2.09

"Rough Draft" at La Luna Loca.



I would never be so presumptuous to think that you might know; but the truth is most of the people who read this blog are in my tiny circle anyway and DO know. I'm moving down to Southern California within the next few weeks. I don't know where I'm gonna live, or what I'm gonna do, but I know it's RIGHT and I've gotta follow my guts. I've been denying them for far too long. Since the 11th, it's been big, quivering, happy leaps of faith that aren't couched in fear or sadness. Fucking amazing. My point is, this is my last big show in Fresno, and I wanna see you. Fresno has been very good to me and it's time to take what it's taught me and apply it to a bigger world.

I'll be selling all of my work at this show to forward my move, which means you can name your price. You can name anything, I'll name you right back.

xo

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OK, you know what I love love love about the poster for this show? The quotes going the wrong way. Best Detail Evar.

See you Sunday.

Milissa Renee said...

Hey Aurora, if you have anything remaining from your show, let me know! I might buy it!! I'd love to have one of your works! <3