4.5.09

Lady schmate.

Sometimes you gotta take a lady to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.










Sometimes you gotta feed a lady some frozen yogurt.




This weekend Ben and I shared a yogurt. We had decided to get two toppings, and then the guy told us it was three toppings for the same price, so I deliberated. Three toppings just sounds like a lot, you know? The cashier suggested mochi, which I was ok with and Ben was ok with, since everything goes with mochi (we had already committed to strawberries and granola on the plain yogurt, which was mostly my doing, although we had tried the pomogranite yogurt--but you know how that sometimes goes, just too sweet). I was still hesitant about the toppings because of the sheer VOLUME of them, but let me assure you, it worked out alright. It's good for me to get out of my comfort zone sometimes and get three toppings.

Anyway, my point is that I was very impressed with Beth tonight, who had three seperate flavors of yogurt, and four toppings. I need to take lessons.

"You're just one of those girls who eats yogurt without a thought in her head..."

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I miss you both so much.