5.7.09

Dreams Come True





I had promised myself for Lent this year I was going to smoke a cigar each day. I failed. I not only DID NOT smoke even one lousy cigar during the entire 40 day span, the closest I got to a cigar was eating a chocolate cigar my homie Jonathan gave me. It was delish, don't get me wrong! But it wasn't the same as shoving a fat stogie in my cud.

Fear not though dudes! I am living in mecca, where dreams come true. My friend Scott smokes cigars on a regular basis, and he gave me a lesson last night. You'll notice how bad ass he looks with his chest hair popping out, and I hope to someday aspire to his level of nonchalant coolness. You'll also notice how his cigar tip is burned around evenly. I need to work on that.

I would also like to tell you that smoking a cigar is much easier than smoking a cigarette, which works in my favor because I think cigars also work in a more asthetically pleasing manner in my favor. I will not be making cigars a regular thing, as I am way too cheap and paranoid, but boy what a night! Catch a star and make your dreams come true.

1 comment:

Rory said...

Oh Aurora, I love you so!!!