28.7.09

Pancakes and Booze #3

Copy and pasted from the almighty Facebook...info on my first group Los Angeles art show!




"Come join us from the 3rd installation of Pancakes and Booze, currently one of LA's biggest underground art shows!

July 31, 2009

Over 15 of LA's most amazing artists, photographers, and fashion designers! Featuring live music from the Thomas Nicholas band.

Free, all you can eat pancake bar, free and easy parking, and cheap ass drinks. Only 5 dollar cover. Doors at 9pm

4300 W. Jefferson Blvd
Los Angeles Ca 90016"

Apparently this Thomas Nicholas was one of the main characters in American Pie, which I saw no less than three times in the theater in high school because of Jennifer Coolidge (heh--I'll take her wherever I can get her). I shouldn't be bragging about this, should I? What's entirely better was my celeb-spotting today from the bus on Sunset. JOAN RIVERS. Fan me!

P.S. I've got new work from this show, and I'm really stoked about it. I can't wait to see it up!

1 comment:

Laura said...

whoot whoot!! good job lady love!