20.8.09

What I Wore 8.20.09



Man, I really need to get more on the ball with the What I Wore idea! To be honest, I think about putting together rad outfits more than I actually do it. So sad, so slackery.



Can I count a haircut as part of my outfit? I usually only feel well put together when my hair is supershort.



Dress- Kimchi and Blue (Goodwill on Sunset, $4.75! It was supposed to be $7, but the lady who rang me up thought it was a shirt)
Scarf- my mom's
Sunglasses- these are so old I don't even remember where they came from. Maybe Delia's in high school?!
Boots- No brand name (Goodwill on Sunset, $7.99. These were half price today!)



Sadly, this was the best picture of my new dear little boots. I fell in love with them--they totally remind me of the boots Fairuza Balk drags across the floor in The Craft. I'm convinced they make my feet look smaller too.

2 comments:

Ben said...

nice bougainvillea!

*jimaie.marie* said...

kimchi & blue for 4.75?! SWEET DEAL!!!
that hair is rockin, these pics made me smile :D