9.1.10

Moving to Smell A.



I have always been fond of lists, but my man has gotten me super into it. I try to list everything now, on notepads, on my computer (Jenn taught me about these virtual sticky notes you can use on your desktop), on my phone, even on coffee cups. Right now I am so overwhelmed! I'm going down to Los Angeles on Monday for a business meeting, and am taking a haul of stuff with me. I had been putting off packing, even though we have less than a month before we need to have all of our crap in L.A. No time like the present! I love when a room gets taken over by more boxes than actual stuff. I love making piles to go to the Goodwill. And I love making lists of things that need to get done!

I feel like I've got my work cut out for me. I am entirely ecstatic about moving back down south. I'm gonna find a new job I love, and immerse myself in positivity. I know that no one particular place is the promised land, but I'm going to make the most of it.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You look like your mom in this picture! Adorable!