4.2.10

I've relocated back to Southern California, and I'm so glad to be back! It's absolutely gorgeous right now, after a week of rain. I'm elated over the new place we have--it was built in the 1920's, and has wood floors. This is very important after living in a place where we had a shag rug rake. I kid you not. It was sort of amazing, but not the sort of amazing that tops new wood floors.

I am somewhat internet handicapped right now, but I've got plenty to do. All week, I've been setting up the place. Sorting books, buying spinich (let's face it, you can't have enough spinich), putting up pictures. It's getting to a comfortable level now. Ben and I have a definite asthetic we are going for, and it's been fun to make it come together without spending much money (we bought two potholders at the dollar store, and a candle at Target.). Right now I'm making whole wheat bread from scratch for vegetarian bbq chicken. We'll see how it goes!

I am very happy to have a Trader Joe's nearby. You don't miss it til it's gone.

Here's to going full speed ahead with art here. I feel ready to go. Get outta my way!

No comments: