4.4.10

What I Wore 3.31.10



I am so behind on these posts. I'm trying to really document things now--I feel like I used to be a much better blogger when I was using Livejournal. Time to get back in the saddle! I'm starting to take my camera everywhere again, so beware the frequent posting!



This was my burrito outfit. On my day off, my schedule revolved around getting that dang ol' burrito from Taco Fiesta.



I would like to vouch for this white dress. White dresses usually get a lot of wear in my wardrobe because they go with everything. Not so great when burrito-ness gets on them though. I love the pleats on the skirt of this thing. It's kicky and fun.




faux Wang sunglasses- Ebay, $20 (this was a ton of money for me to pay, but I can't find copies of these wild sunglasses anywhere! And I knew I could wear them with anything, so I justified the splurge to myself)

hoodie- Target boys section, Hanes. I think it was on clearance for about $10?

dress- Goodwill on Shaw in Fresno, No brand name. $5.00

shoes- Forever 21

jean jacket- Goodwill on Mooney in Visalia, Gap. $4.00

1 comment:

Nix Sidhe said...

The denim jacket/hoodie combo is a huge staple in my wardrobe.