12.9.10

Sweet Streets at Gallery Nucleus

Ben and I headed out last night to Gallery Nucleus, which was hosting an event called "Sweet Streets". I had kept seeing it pop up on various blogs and wanted to check out the Japanese fashion influenced group show.

There was a fashion show as well--it was crazy! There were so many people and they were so dressed up. We love getting fancy, but these people were totally next levs. More power to them. I was wearing a blue tin foil Betsey Johnson dress with witch boots, and I felt demure. I've got to dye my hair pink and crimp it out by two feet or something.




So many people with pink hair! I loved it.























Wow! Totally cute town. I now can't get bows outta my head!

*I usually get really nervous about my little point and shoot camera. I don't really know how to use it and sorta just go with the moment. I was glad I had it last night though. Good practice!