10.12.10

Big ETSY Sale!




My Uncle John is the King of Cheesy Jokes. This is one of my favorites.

"What did one volcano say to the other?"

"I lava you."



From now until December 15, you'll get 15% off any item in the Etsy store when you enter the code ilavayou at check out. That includes buttons, original drawings and paintings, and prints!

Also, since it's Giving Time, I'm doing custom pen and ink drawings. These are the real deal--archival, ready-for-framing original pieces on 8.5 x 5.5 prepped paper that you can give to someone you love or just like, even a little bit. I'll draw whatever you want slapped up on your wall: a portrait of your sister, your pet duck, or your favorite pair of shoes--sky's the limit! Email me at aurora.armijo@gmail.com and let's get this show on the road.

Turnaround is a week, so order these puppies now. At a measly forty bucks a pop, I'm hoping to get hand cramps. Prices do go up after the holidays, so think early about David Bowie's birthday or Valentine's Day.








As usual, if I had mistletoe, I'd kiss you under it--I'm that kind of lady. That's how much I lava you.

No comments: