10.12.10

What I Wore 12.10.2010


This is what December looks like in Los Angeles. The sun is shining, and I really shouldn't even be wearing a sweater.



Skirt: Victoria's Secret Pink, bought with gift certificate
tank: Mossimo, by way of Goodwill in Fresno on Blackstone, $3
fishnets: Rodarte, also by way of Goodwill in Fresno on Blackstone, $1
sweater:Forever 21 in Pasadena, $19.50
shoes: Forever 21 in Pasadena, gifted



This sweater totally reminded me of Betsey Johnson knitwear. I am so tempted to wear it with glasses, but also scared that will look too costume-y.




I adore these shoes! Big-ass, leopard monster booties. I had been trying to nab a pair for months now, and they sell out super quick. I got lucky when these were given to me on my birthday.




New hair? I gotta fling it.

No comments: