21.1.11

Event: RAW Hollywood!



I want to let you know about a show that I've been working on for the past two weeks.



Thursday, February 3, 2011 @ 8:00PM
Playhouse | 6506 Hollywood Blvd. | Hollywood, CA 90028
21+ event. Cocktail attire. Tickets are $10 via presale.
Michael Benz Live
Dj FreakWest
Playhouse


RAW:natural born artists is an independent arts organization that hand-selects and spotlights independent creatives in visual art, film, fashion, music, hair & makeup artistry, photography, models and performing art.

RAW's mission is to provide up-and-coming artists of all creative realms with the tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity so that they might be seen, heard and loved. RAW educates, connects and exposes emerging artists in 22 artistic communities nationwide through monthly showcase events. Join us in celebrating the work of these artists.


RAW events are multi-faceted artistic showcases. Each event features a film screening, musical performance, fashion show, art gallery, performance art and a featured hairstylist and makeup artist. These artists are all local, hand-picked talent who have been chosen to feature at RAW.

RAW events are 21+ and feature a cash bar for cocktails while you enjoy the night. Dress code is cocktail attire, so dress the occasion and get ready for an artistic circus of creativity!

Fame in a Can
Did It Productions
Madison Most
Brittney Yabs
Aurora
Stitched Up Heart
R. Stevens Harris
Big Daddy Val
Joy Villa
MarcoAntwon84
Adam Davis
Jan Lim
morgan gehris
SwimwearBYCuria
Bob Kent
Nylon Pink
Melissa May Curtis
Annonymity
Kim Barry
Sy Clark MAKEUP ARTIST
RAWartists.org is powered by Solar2Web.com's 100% Solar Powered Hosting Facility!


It's called RAW Hollywood, and I'm putting together a lot of new and not-yet-shown work for it. I'm really excited because this is the first showcase I've been chosen for, and there is SO MUCH going on! It's a one-night only event, and I can't wait.

The artists met up last night at the venue, and I was really impressed. The club is really large, and everyone seems to be really accommodating of ideas and super friendly. I'm normally a pretty reserved person when I enter a situation, but the energy was so positive that I was giddy, smilely, and even made a new friend.

You can purchase tickets for the showcase here until January 30th. They are $10. When you click over, make sure you drop-down on my name. So many rules! When you come out, be sure to say hello to me. I can't wait!

No comments: