22.3.11

Cargo Eyeshadow

I'm really into this Cargo eyeshadow that my friend Kim recommended. I found this kit on sale at Urban Outfitters about a month ago, but only just started playing with it.

IMG_9867

Cargo copy on their website says: "use your Color Palette to bring gorgeous, blendable color to your lids or as an eye liner".

Usually, I stick to loose powders (I feel more in control with them), but I'm enjoying this palette called "Los Angeles". Yeah, I love the name! Perfect. The colors are sheer but do allow for slight build up, very much like a watercolor. I felt like the picture above was as bright as it would get. This is not a complaint, just something I will keep in mind if I ever through on a pair of jeans, which is about five days a year. Look, I'm just saying that I would consider this a "casual" option! Next time I'll try using it as an eyeliner, and maybe that will get my gnarly color freak on.

2 comments:

Jennifer Emerling said...

You are so cutie! xoxo

Kim Burly said...

And the lip gloss...?