24.4.11

"Ladyfingers" at Downtown Darling!

ladyfingers_revised

I am more than a little excited about my new show at Downtown Darling! The owner, Sandra, is kindly holding a blow-out for Second Saturday in May, which means Golden Afternoon (ukulele!) will be playing and there will be good vibes all around.

I've been working on new watercolor and mixed media pieces for this show, and it's been a challenge. I feel like I'm definitely pushing myself into a more concise, focused direction.

If you are interested in seeing the work before the opening, viewings are available by appointment. Just shoot me over an email and we'll set it up.

Also, heads up! My friend, the luminous Alexandra Franzen, put together a sweet little interview with me on Vianza, a website for design creatives with a business bent. We talk about how I got started, people I've got my eye on, and staying positive. I am absolutely tickled with how it came out. Life is really beautiful right now.

No comments: