26.4.11

What I Wore 4.25.11

I've been wearing this little dress all over town! It has definitely become a go-to piece.

I have to admit that I had a fight with myself at Forever 21 when I found it. Typically I only buy things at non-thrift stores off the clearance rack. This had just arrived, and, as such, was full price--a whopping $24.99. I couldn't get over the sweet heart print, though, and the fact that it was a simple black and white, which means I can wear it with colored accessories and tights in the winter, and nothing in the summer.

IMG_9203

Dress- Forever 21, $24.99
Boots- No name brand, Goodwill in Los Feliz, $7.99
Earrings- I think these were on clearance at Claire's.

IMG_9174

It's been so busy that I haven't had the time I would like to meet up with friends. My friend Ali and I want to DIY feather extensions in our hair. It's in the cards, soon soon! For the moment I settled for a one color 20-minute drugstore dyejob while I was cutting paper on the floor. I used to think that when I started getting gray hair I would just let it grow out, but now that it's actually happening in large quantities, I'm not feeling it!

IMG_9210

Outdoors is where it's at right now in Los Angeles. It's sunny and not too warm--we have been walking in the evening to run errands and it couldn't be lovelier. One of my goals this summer is to actually spend an afternoon at the beach. I still can't believe I haven't done that yet!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Great shoes! Elegant elf booties.

Becoming Audrey said...

You're a sweetheart just like your dress. Hair feathers are coming soon! Promise.