18.5.11

Lady Gaga Triumvirate.

Kim has been keeping me company for the past 23 hours, so it's been all hair dye, pop music, and vegan noshing. We ventured outside this morning with one thing in mind: GAGA! There's some huge ads right around the corner from where I live, and they said only "pictures" (in glitter. Of course.).

Kim dyed her hair Gaga yellow with rust tones. This is my dream hair! UGH! And there is nothing better than a high ponytail. So. Cute.
IMG_0765



IMG_0763

IMG_0768

IMG_0770

I found my sunglasses at the dollar store, and they are huge! So huge, in fact, that they often slip off my face. Keeps me on my toes, right?!

IMG_0779

IMG_0780

I found my Scorpio necklace! I'm so grateful. Losing that thing would have meant that I'd have to remember my sign on my own.

IMG_0786


IMG_0785

Hello hello baby I can't hear a thing!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

CUTIES!! <3 XOXOX