12.5.11

What I Wore 5.12.11

This morning the light was beautiful, so I couldn't resist going out and taking some outfit photos.

IMG_0674
I've spent the last week with Jenn, and she helped me out immensely with show preparation. She's the genius behind my show flier and anything tech-y. All that time together definitely has it's influence--she's crazy about polka dots, and so now I have a new appreciation for them!

I found this Zac Posen for Target dress on the clearance rack, and it couldn't be more adorable! The cut makes me feel tall and thin. I can't ask for more.

dress: Zac Posen for Target, $9.99
heels: Gap via Goodwill, $3.99
hair flower: leftover from our wedding--we bought a ton of them cheap in the flower district in L.A.
lipstick: My Beautiful Rocket by Lime Crime

IMG_0678

This sherbet-y pink is such a treat! It makes me feel like summer is just around the corner, and I should be grabbing some tofu to put on the grill.


IMG_0663

I also love the crazy back, which has shoulder flaps! I'm telling you, more dresses need shoulder flaps. They are unexpected and can make you feel like a superhero when the wind blows!

1 comment:

Miss Tess Aquarium said...

You look totally awesome!