25.5.11

What I Wore 5.25.2011

Don't let my dour expression deceive you--I'm actually really happy right now! FedEx just dropped off a package and the sun is shining! What could be better?

Tonight we are headed over to The Standard. I have gotten my hair cut there (it's bargain-style) but that's about it! We will be meeting up with friends and saying farewell to someone special. It seems that Washington always ends up with cool people!

IMG_0868

Jenn ordered this little shirt as a gift for me from Modcloth. It's a new deal for me--I don't exactly feel confident in a crop top, but can pull it off with a high waisted skirt. Especially if the top has a weird print of two girls with mice heads. Sign me up!

IMG_0860

I have reached a momentous occasion: I have worn this jean jacket so much that I now have a hole in the elbow! This has never happened to me! I feel like Bruce Springsteen, finally.

IMG_0857

Jean jacket: Gap via Goodwill in Visalia $4.99
Boots: Forever 21, gift
Shirt: Modcloth, gift
Scarf in hair: Mom's
Hoop earring with studs: Santee Alley, $1
Circular earring: Mom's

Have I mentioned how obsessed with orange lipstick I am? This one is more red-ish than I usually go (Lime Crime's My Beautiful Rocket is my go-to). I like having variety in a color family. It makes me feel like all of my lipsticks are getting along and appreciating one another.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love everything about this look. Especially the Aurora part.