30.6.11

The Epic Bang Trim of Summer 2011

I've been growing my bangs for the past two months, and it's been driving me mad! How do other women do it? I couldn't see, and my bangs itched my face. This morning, I decided that enough is enough!

I decided to shoot a little video to document the occasion. Lemme tell you, I feel like I forgot everything I had learned about I Movie a few years ago--I fully intend to keep making silly videos so that I don't get as rusty!



Cover of Pavement's "Cut Your Hair" by Casey Deniel. <3

Bang Game Inspiration:
Courtney Love
Staci Louise
Tavi
Drew Barrymore
Agent Lover
Gala Darling

P.S. It's summer! Cut your hair!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Love it! Who is doing that cover?

Erika Lee Sears said...

I just cut my hair with bangs! I completely forgot about that in between bang look when you are trying to grow it out! Love the track on the video.

jessica mullen said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Kim Burly said...

LOVE IT!

Yvonne said...

I JUST SAW THIS AND OH MY GAGA, IT IS SO CUTE. I want to cut my bangs! I do!!