13.7.11

Arrowhearts and Free Shoes

IMG_1704

!!! I've moved this site.  Check out my new version of this page here !!!  

I found these shoes today.

I know that I can get really annoying--I talk about how much I love Los Angeles all the time. But there are little things that make me really happy about living here. One is that in our apartment building downstairs, there's a place people can leave their cast-offs and other tenants can pick through, before donating. I find stuff all the time--magazines, shirts, and these cutie shoes.

I've been looking for a pair of Hasbeens (or really, Hasbeen facsimiles; this particular pair is Dansko) for awhile, but, of course, I never see a good deal on them. What could be better than free? I painted my arrowhearts on them while I was making plans with Beth, and by the time we hung up, they were ready for action!

I have a feeling that these are going to be my new favorites.

What do you love about where you live?

1 comment:

Jane said...

My apartment building in Seattle has the same thing! I have found so many wonderful things there, clothes, magazines, furniture! My best find though is probably the pimped out picnic basket complete with wine glasses and a red and white checkered blanket.