29.8.11

Cutie Muffin Custom Commission

Commissioned Portrait for TeamTeam!


!!! I've moved this site.  Check out my new version of this page here !!!  

Melissa Olson is a West Coast transplant--uprooted by love and ambition, and now stationed in my old hometown of Fresno, California. She commissioned this piece when I visited a few weeks ago, and I'm sending it off to her hot little hands tomorrow.

I had a blast taking photos of her and her dear boyfriend, Daniel. Their energy together is totally joyful and sincere: they are truly a treat to be around. We talked about their collective loves and repulsions, history and hopes...but once I heard about their beloved cat (C.M. Novella--those initials stand for "Cutie Muffin"!), I couldn't help but make sure that she made a special guest appearance.

For custom commission information, check out my Services link (located at the top of this page) or just shoot over an email to Aurora.Armijo(at)Gmail(dot)com. I love making dreams a reality. xoxo



No comments: