28.9.11

Be a Professional.

Welcome to the jungle!

aurora's new website

That is... my new weblog!

Jenn, Ben, and myself have been working on my new site. It's been an adrenaline-filled rush. Can you believe Jenn made all this cuteness happen? She's a dreamweaver, for sure.

From now on, you'll find all of my content at www.auroralady.com. Please update you links and readers accordingly.

And one more little change-- my email address is now alady@auroralady.com.

And with that, go on over to the new site! I'm hoping you'll keep on with this amazing ride.

1 comment:

Vegeta said...

We at Aurora are trying to join the List Top Engineering Colleges by creating new practices in the Engineering Education in India. We request you all to have a look and let us know how we can improve our quality of deliverables.