20.9.11

Wedding Dance-a-thon!


!!! I've moved this site.  Check out my new version of this page here !!!

A few weeks ago, Ben, Jenn, and I went to the wedding of our friends, Christina and Patrick. The wedding was held on the campground where the couple met, and it was just as sweet and fun as I expected!

We spent the reception having a blast: inviting strangers to dance with us, dancing solo, dancing with pie, and dancing with our respective drink glasses.

wedding4

wedding6

This is Ben's trademark Levi's Actionsuit. He has two, because he's so MANLY! But I'm sure you can devise that based solely on his rooster dance moves!
Also of note: Ben wears little boy ties on the weekend to loosen up.

wedding7

Uh-oh! GOING FOR IT!

wedding9

This child-size Shriner's Cap was a totally intentional part of my outfit, but I'm convinced that people thought it was a prop from the photobooth. Ce'st la vie!

wedding8

Jenn's Barbie heels are pretty amazing.

wedding3

So are her dancing pie skills! Go git it girl!

wedding1

You can't have an evening without posing in a restroom like you are desperately seeking Susan. Note: Totally into faux eyelashes right now.

No comments: